In the light of the unprecedented events that are taking place worldwide due to the Covid – 19 pandemic; we are writing to assure you that we are doing everything we can to prevent the spread of Corona Virus while continuing to provide core maintenance services that are vital to your safety and welfare in your property.
We are all in this together and we will work together, so we have listed some important information and requests to help us prevent the spread of Covid 19 and keep everyone safe.
• We will continue to provide essential/Emergency repairs and maintenance only, but we will postpone anything that can wait until week beginning the 13 April based on the most recent information provided by the Prime minister and the government. Please note that this time line could be extended and we will keep you informed as much as we possibly can.
• Please inform us if you are self-isolating due to you or someone in your household exhibiting symptoms of the Covid 19 virus. We request that you stay indoors and follow government guidance. During this period, we will not be able to send contractors to your residence, and we ask that you respect this, as it is vital to the strategy for preventing the spread of the virus. 0203 397 1522 / [email protected]
• If a contractor is to carry out works in your household, please be aware that we have instructed all of our service partners they are to follow the government’s social distancing guidance and maintain a 2-metre distance from anyone else in the property. Please do not be offended if contractors do not shake your hand or accept refreshments from you; they have been instructed not to do so.
• All of our contractors have masks, protective gloves and hand sanitiser. If they do not follow these rules, please do not allow them into your property and inform us immediately.
• Buildings are constructed to prevent the spread of a fire and provide early warning should one start, but it is even more important to be extra careful at this time. Everyone will be spending a lot more time at home, and this will mean that everyone is cooking more and using more electrical equipment. Please be extra careful not to overload plug sockets or leave unnecessary items on standby as electrical equipment because they are the primary cause of fires in the home. We also ask you to be extra vigilant when cooking and to double-check everything you turn everything off. These actions will also help reduce energy consumption in your home.
• Where possible, please limit the number of visitors that you have to your residence.
• If you are self-isolating and live alone or have no one to contact, then please keep in touch with us.
Please stay safe and think of others, we’re in this together, and every action counts.
London Electrical Solutions Ltd and Team